The 15th edition of IYTF VREME
will be held between the 14th and 19th of June, 2013 in Vratza, Bulgaria.
According to the requirements about such international festivals, this one should not be considered as a contest.
· Every group will do a traditional, experimental, classical or modern performance, preferably without an intermission with duration of 45-60 min. (maximum). Exceptions must be approved only by the Organization committee.
· The participants must be between 14 and 39 years old.
· Travel expenses are covered by the participating groups.
· Groups of participants can include up to 11 people, including the director and other personnel.
· The full board for each group (for up to 11 people) will be taken by the Organization committee during the festival days only.
· The cost for additional members of the groups, if there are more than 11 members, is 200 (two hundred) EUR for all five festival days.
· The groups have to arrive and register for participation not later by two o'clock in the afternoon on 14th of June, 2013
· The official opening ceremony of the Festival will start at 20.00 h (8 o’clock p.m.) on the 14th of June, 2013
·The official closing of the Festival will be on the 18th of June, 2013 in the evening
·The groups will depart on the 19th of June, 2013
· It is recommended that all the groups attend strictly to the dates mentioned above and participate in the other events, especially about their national cultures and styles.
·The Organization committee will take care of the technical equipment needs of the groups and their performances.
Each participating group is strongly advised to provide its members with health insurance established by a health insurance company that has representative office in Bulgaria.
PUEDEN SOLICITARSE LAS BASES ES CASTELLANO EN email@example.com